Ujima Woman Magazine, an Ujima Woman project, shares the same mission of its parent organization, and that is to be E.P.I.C. We feature stories that Empower women, Promote development, Inspire leadership, and highlight organizations and individuals that are Creating and fostering connections and supportive partnerships.
Join Ujima Woman Network!
Follow the link and request to join:
Ujima Woman Network is another Ujima Woman project we are excited about. It is designed to be a community of individuals and organizations creating connections locally, regionally, and internationally around causes. It is an opportunity to be empowered through supportive partnerships.
Why You Should Connect With Other Empowered Women!
Ujima Woman Network is about Connections within Context! What does that mean? It means:
- Finding connections near you (or clear across the globe) with a similar or complementary cause to collaborate on in order to make a greater social impact.
- Access to local and virtual subgroups with individuals with shared interests
- Insight on new and sustainable intervention strategies to tackle your cause
- Finding new local, regional, or international projects to work on
- Opportunities to post questions in the community and get them answered by other professionals
- Ability to participate in polls to improve your experience
- Member discounts for our IN PERSON Ujima Woman Conferences, Seminars, Workshops and Training
- Opportunities for members and their causes to be featured in Ujima Woman Magazine
WHAT WE WON’T BE BOTHERING YOU WITH!
Other networking platforms have changed over the years. We know they have to pay the bill but how they are doing it can be quite annoying. We simply want you to make connections without annoyance. So here’s what we wont be bothering you with:
- No ads.
- No distractions.
- No loss of privacy.
- No algorithms that decide your experience for you.